I juz came back from the SJAB camp on Fri n it was sooo tiring lol. They in the middle of the night got fire drill (which is sooo fake lol). Then got night duty n I sooo unlucky, got the first shift. But that stupid walkie-talkie is sooo not working that the guard com can't hear then repeat sooo many times juz 4 the password. Omg! Hope they will buy new walkie-talkie lol. Then is the food. Sooo yuky lol! But at least still satisfactory. But n e way I really want 2 thank my trainers, Eddie n Sok Ee, especially Eddie, whom really helped us a lot 4 the campfire performance. Special thanks 2 u. 3 cheers n 3 cheers n 3 cheers 4 Eddie! Hip hip! Hooray! Hip hip! Hooray! Hip hip! Hooray!!!
This's funny, isn't it? Eddie, i mean. Not me...

This's taken dyring night hike. Can c some of us r very happy while others r kind of grouchy...